Roland Garros tournament
The Roland-Garros tournament, also known as the French Open, is one of four Grand Slam tennis tournaments.
From 27 September to 11 October 2020
The Roland-Garros tournament, also known as the French Open, is one of four Grand Slam tennis tournaments. It has been happening every year since 1925 in the Roland-Garros stadium in Paris. The tournament is held on twenty clay courts, the main one being the court Philippe-
The 2020 edition of Roland Garros is held this year from 27 September to 11 October 2020 and brings together again the best players and world players at the Porte d’Auteuil for three exceptional weeks that delight tennis fans around the world.
In addition to the simple staple men and women who are each year highly anticipated, Roland-Garros also offers many other events not to be missed:
- The Qualifications offer the opportunity to witness the emergence of future champions of the discipline or the reconquest of former tenors of the circuit
- Men’s Doubles, Women’s Doubles and Mixed Doubles
- The trophy of legends-Perrier
- The day “The children of Roland-Garros”
- Women’s Final: October 10, 2020
- Men’s Final: October 11, 2020
Our team is at your disposal to organize a stay around this tournament. Whether to invite your clients or imagine an incentive trip, Roland Garros is an ideal opportunity for your corporate events.